Hey, the most random thing happened... I used Random.org to choose my giveaway winner, and it generated the most random number ever:
So, Heleen, CONGRATULATIONS, you are #1!!
Living in the Netherlands, her day begins waaaayyy before my night is over, and as she was first to comment for my Hexie Hop; she's my winner! I'll be shipping her a little package of fun-ness!
Now for some exciting randomness of what's up around our house:
* Daughter is getting married soon. In Hawaii. :) More on that later...
* Got to judge kids' quilts and garments at the state fair yesterday.
* If you stay up late sewing in the basement during a huge rainstorm, do NOT leave the door open. Rain, not a problem. Critters: problem. Bonus: Mother/Daughter creep-out creepy-crawler dance/squeal bonding time!!
* Just learned that Eleanor Burns will be taking MY class at FABRIC FEST!!
* Because of some last minute cancellations, there are still some openings for FABRIC FEST!
* I'll be one of the 360 backup singers for this guy at this concert next weekend: